"How Sweet it is", the theme for this year's county fair. Once again Gene and Lois will be updating us on what to expect and how to enter the International Exhibition of Photography.
The first half hour of their presentation will discuss the categories and regulations as well as how to present your images to best "wow" the judges and make it through both rounds of judging.
The remainder of the meeting will be a critique session. If you would like to have your image included please use the standard submission process, 1 image/member.
Gene Wild has spent 20+ years in retail sales and management, twelve years as a Neurology/Neurosurgery nurse in Portland, Oregon. Co-owner of Skyline Photo; a photography and custom black and white printing company in Southwest Washington where he published print and on-line magazines including American Track and Field, Lighthouse Digest and Let'sRun.com.
He has been active in various aspects of the International Exhibition of Photography at the San Diego County Fair since 2007.
Follow his work at sandiegoimages.net. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Assistant Coordinator of the International Exhibition of Photography at the San Diego County Fair. On staff for 5 years.
• Over 35 years photography experience.
• Co-owner of Jade Coast Photography, specializing in portrait, dance, team, and commercial photography. I also have a passion for landscape work.
• Member - Professional Photographers of San Diego County
• Registered Civil Engineer - California & Nevada
• B.S. in Chemistry - UC Berkeley
• M.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering - UC Berkeley
Follow her work at www.jadecoastphoto.com or www.facebook.com/jadecoastphoto