This year the deadline for entering the 2016 San Diego County Fair Exhibition of Photography is Friday, April 15, 2016 so it is time for our March Member Critique!
The purpose of this critique session is to provide members of NCPS constructive feedback on up to 2 images that they are considering entering into the competition. The idea is to help YOU get ready to enter the 2016 San Diego County Fair Exhibition of Photography.
Will Gibson is back and will join us as a popular panelist offering comments and suggestions on how to improve your images and best prepare for the exhibition. See Will’s work at http://willgibsonphotography.zenfolio.com/.
In addition, the talented Susan Coppock enthusiastically agreed to share her extensive expertise as our second panelist. You can see Susan’s work at http://susancoppock.com/.
Thank you to both Will and Susan for the knowledge they bring to the table!
Preparing your images for the photo critique:
1. Images must be JPG format and no larger than 5MB each.
2. File names must start with your name or initials and number one or two (for example: cb1 & cb2).
Submitting your JPG images for the photo critique:
1. Log in to the NCPS web site at: http://www.nc-photo.org
2. Click on “Members Login” box near the top of the page.
3. Enter your e-mail and password, then click “Log In.”
4. Click on the “Member Share” tab.
5. Click on the “Upload Photo #1” button and wait for the selection window to open.
6. Select your first "JPG" photo file from your computer and click “Open.”
7. You’ll see a download progress bar as your photo is transmitted.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for your second photo using “Upload Photo #2.”
9. You should receive an immediate e-mail conformation for each photo submitted. You can click on the link in these messages to get a visual confirmation that the photo was received in good order.
If you want to change a submission before the deadline, repeat steps 5-7 using “Upload Photo #X” to submit the replacement photo. The upload will overwrite your original submission and replace it with the new photo.
Make sure to have your images submitted 24 hours BEFORE the meeting. Any questions please send them to email@example.com.
Entering the 2016 San Diego County Fair Exhibition of Photography:
The deadline for entering the competition is Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm, PST. Go to http://www.sdfair.com/index.php?fuseaction=exhibits.photo for all the informational links to get you started!
Best of luck!